Friday, August 24, 2012

Super Mario Brothers Themed Room

     I was able to find jumbo Mario Brothers Wall Stickers on ThinkGeek.com (one of my favorite websites).  I used these stickers on the main walls of the room. I also found medium and small sized stickers on other sites. They were cheaper, but not as good as the jumbo stickers.






This last picture is a warp tube I made myself out of a Homer Bucket from The Home Depot.

     The only problem I found with the stickers is that the slanted walls have more texture, so they didn't stick well. I'm still trying to resolve the issue. I tried super glue, which worked on the smaller stickers, but the jumbo Mario made a giant mess. I will try Modge Podge next. If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Janelle. I think it turned out great!! What a lucky kid!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete